Friday, July 9, 2010

Hi, Olivia!


We have a new granddaughter. Now I have four girlie girls and four boyly boys!! So happy for my son and his sweet wife to have a boy and a girl to love and care for. So excited for me to get to make her a pink, white and yellow quilt and a dolly and...oh, so many fun possibilities!

Olivia was born in the afternoon yesterday. Due to the wonders of the times, we've already seen her picture and a little video of her just moments after she arrived on this beautiful world. My first thought was I wanted to call my mom--she adored her grandkids. She'd have been so happy for Adam to have a girl to spoil along with his little boy. She passed away about 10 years ago, so I can't call, but I know she's aware of our family.

Doesn't little Olivia look like she's smiling already? Bet she's so happy to be with her mommy, daddy and big brother! We love you Olivia and can't wait to hold you. Grandma's thinking about your special song.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

she's smiling and beautiful! congratulations Eileen!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful and it really does look like she's smiling!

Vicki said...

so cute! congrats to you all.