Thursday, May 24, 2012

Garden Steps Quilt Along





For the life of me, I can't figure out how to put a linky button on the side of my blog.  Just figured out how to copy one of them--ok, this is an old, old brain here!!  And I had a head injure 56 years ago--that's my story and I'm sticking to it!  Anyway...this is a cool quilt along and I'm anxious to join it.  Hopefully, eventually the linky will be where it belongs, but for now, this is it!  And have no idea why there are a cazillion links to this post--think must have pushed the wrong button someplace, oh, well.

1 comment:

Gramma Quilter said...

Happy to meet you. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I can totally relate to the blogging button thingy. It is all.....well you know to me too. So loved the pics of your g-kids quilting. What a blessing to have the next generation interested eh!