Thursday, July 14, 2011

BASKETS SEWN TOGETHER

It's not real clear in this picture because the green sashing blends a lot with my grey/green carpet, but all baskets are now sewn together and just waiting for a red inner border and black wide border with baskets, flowers and leaves. Those are my sweet hubby's toes--he said not to include them but one of my all time favorite things is the feet and hands sticking out from under/behind/beside people's quilts!! Gotta look through my stash for an inner border...can we say p poor planning, but it's really a scrappy quilt and was made from what was on hand--obviously, I have a LOT on hand! :)

8 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

quilthexle said...

Oh yes, I can relate to your little secret - I love quilts with feet, too !! Your applique quilt will be a stunner, and I love how many fabrics you used.

Jenny said...

Another masterpiece. I guess I can get in line for another quilt, huh? They are just so pretty!

Vicki said...

Such a pretty quilt! P.S. thanks for your sweet comment on Amy's blog, that totally made my day!

m. bloom said...

Beautiful quilt! I'm not a quilter but love the quilting related novels by Jennifer Chiaverini (esp. the first 4 in the series.)

Sewjournal said...

Beautiful work. really lovely!

Anonymous said...

Better my toes than my bald head! Love you as well as the beautiful work you do.

Miss Meg said...

Eileen, that is beautiful!
I just read you comment today about the wedding guest book quilt - it was so sweet, thank you! We're making a baby one now for a good friend who is due in November.